Finding products that do well when you’re traveling is not an easy task. Why? Well it’s hard to find products that perform well under the rigorous testing that traveling puts your skin through. Travelling to different environments can have all sorts of impact on your skin so having those key products that not only make you feel put together, but are also affordable enough that you can replace them on the go is the ultimate dream. It took a while to find the right products, but once we did , we stuck with for as long as we could.
The beauty of our list is everything is under $20, and you can pick them up at any Walmart near you. Their makeup selection offers something for everyone without costing a bundle.
Here is what our travel makeup kit includes:
- Quilted Pads (we suggest Equate) 30ct: $1.94,
- Oil Absorbing Sheets (removes excess oil instantly- Equate) 50 sheets: $5.22
- Eye Makeup Remover Towelettes (Equate again), 30ct: $5.97
- Garnier BB Eye Roller: $15.97
- Cover Girl: Ready Set Gorgeous Foundation: $7.97
- Cover Girl: Ready, Set Gorgeous Concealer: $7.97
- Revlon Moisture Stain Fluid Lip: $10.96
- L’Oreal Voluminous Manga Mascara: $8.96
Oh and you can also pick up your makeup bag there just incase you happen to forget your entire kit in an Airport bathroom. The Equate ones start at $9.97.