As most of you may know already, our love of Cheesecake is only matched by our love of Banana Bread. Even then Cheesecake ends up winning. There is something about the creamy, (and light, when it’s done right) texture with the sweet taste of cheesecake that we can’t get out of our heads. Plus, it’s universal – it can go with anything. Chocolate, fruit, caramel – whatever! It’s very versatile. It can even be delicious in popsicle form.
Here is a fun recipe that we found, and tried. Let us tell you that it is beyond amazing. In fact we have to make more this weekend.
- (8) 5-ounce Dixie Cups
- popsicle sticks
- 8 sheets graham crackers, crushed
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 (small) packages cheesecake instant pudding mix
- 4 cups milk
- sliced strawberries and blueberries
- Crush your graham crackers into small pieces, using a food processor, blender, rolling pin–whatever you’ve got!
- Stir in melted butter to combine.
- Combine pudding mix and milk, whisking together until smooth.
- Add a small layer (a spoonful or so) of pudding mix to the bottom of your cups.
- Next, add a layer of your graham cracker “crust” (again, about a spoonful).
- On top of your graham cracker crumbs, layer in a few sliced berries. Fill cups up the rest of the way with the remaining pudding mix.
- Insert popsicle sticks and freeze until set.
The original recipe was found on KitchenMeetsGirl
Jen @ Master the Art of Saving says
I knew I shouldn’t have clicked on that link. LOL Those look so yummy, I’m definitely going to make them. Thanks for sharing. 🙂
Let me know if you end up trying it?
TB at BlueCollarWorkman says
Holy balls, those look SO GOOD! I want to get off work and have some ready for me when I get home!!
It doesn’t even take that long to make!
These look so good!
Something to try this summer, right?
Looks soo…good! Going to make this with my kids this weekend. 🙂
I saw the pic of this the other day and got the stuff to make it. They look fabulous and can’t wait to have one! The part that is making me laugh is that I was also planning to make banana bread today, which is one of our favorite things to make. You are absolutely a girl after my own heart! Many blessings to you and thanks for the recipe!!