Do you love nutella, cheesecake, and the idea of not having to turn on your oven? If you answered “Yes” then this recipe is for you. Not only is it easy to make, but it’s perfect for guest, or a little treat for yourself.
The best part of the recipe is the you can customize it to your tastes.
No Bake Nutella Cheesecake Recipe
- 12 Oreo Cookies, crushed into crumbs
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened (Low fat)
- ⅔ cup Nutella
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 (8 ounce) tub frozen whipped topping, thawed (Low fat)
- whipped topping, optional
- chocolate shavings, optional
- toasted, chopped hazelnuts, optional
Instructions for the no bake nutella cheesecake recipe
In a medium bowl, stir together the Oreo cookie crumbs and melted butter. Evenly divide the crumbs between your individual serving dishes and/or 8 inch springform pan press into the bottoms of the dishes to form a crust layer.
In a large bowl, with an electric mixer, beat the cream cheese and Nutella until smooth. Add vanilla, nutmeg and mix to combine. Using a rubber spatula, fold in the whipped topping until well blended and no streaks remain.
Evenly pipe or spoon the filling into individual serving dishes. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.
If desired, garnish with additional whipped topping, chocolate shavings, and/or toasted, chopped hazelnuts.
Leave a Reply