I hoped on a plane for Florida this past weekend, and true to my nature, I only had about 30 minutes to pack. Luckily I have a certain things always packed in a weekender and just add a few other necessities to make it more appropriate.
Here is what I normally take with me.
- I always have a point and shoot in my bag because I’m sometimes to lazy to take the DSLR with me.
- I stole/borrowed the weekend bag from my brother. I don’t think he know yet.
- A black dress is perfect to have with you since it could be dressed up or down depending on the occasion.
- A blazer/cardigan are staples. You never know where you might end up, and need to look classy.
- Red jeans and a white tank top is the perfect vacation combo. You can dress it up with a pair of heels, a brazer and some bling.
- Ruby Woo by Mac is my go-to red lipstick this season. (You might see a post dedicated to just this)
- Jouer Cosmetics is the perfect tinted moisture, and bronzer since all of their products are hypoallergenic. I don’t have to worry about my skin breaking on vacation with them.
Jess @UsedYorkCity says
Thanks for the tip on Ruby Woo…I’ve been searching for a perfect red lipstick that doesn’t smudge and stays put! Will be giving it a try:-)