Millionaire Artist Workshop!—Every Artist KNOWS that they are talented, what they don’t KNOW is how to get PAID for their talent!
Attendees will gain inspiration from a stellar lineup of some of the industry’s most influential people, including: Denise Bukowski, Editor and Literary agent at the Bukowski Agency; Cindy Ashton, an all-around renaissance woman – singer/entertainer, speaker & author; and, Oluniké Adeliyi, actress, performer and the star of CTV’s hit seriesFlashPoint.
The workshop will feature topics and discussions aimed to motivate the audience and create an open and honest dialogue on a variety of topics, including:
- Live an intentional life in 2013 – Stop dreaming and ACT on your dreams!
- Connect with the right people and network effectively
- Build a personal brand – present yourself as an artist in person, via social media, etc.
- How to get a writing or acting agent?
- Don’t talk about it, be about it – claim who you are, and create a success plan to become exactly that!
- How to ask for and get paid for the stuff that you love to do!
- How to manage the fear that comes with stepping out of your comfort zone into your new life as a paid artist!
With a diverse panel of guests, this one-day workshop will cater to all creative souls – writers, musicians, actors, comedians, photographers, journalists, radio and TV personnel and so many more! The full day festivity will push attendees out of their comfort zones and help them identify the external and internal barriers that are keeping them from making their dreams a reality.
The Millionaire Artist Workshop: New Year, New You is taking place on Saturday, February 2, 2013 from 10am-3pm at The Creative Lab (720 Bathurst Street, 4th floor).
How to Enter:
Tell me your main goal for 2013 in 1 of 3 ways
- Leave a comment below.
- Tweet us the answer and use the hashtag #MillionaireArtist
- Leave a comment on our Facebook page.
You can also register to guarantee that you get to go.
Space is limited so register fast!