OPI announced today the launch of six new limited-edition nail lacquers inspired by Universal Pictures and Focus Features’ Fifty Shades of Grey, the hotly anticipated film adaptation of the worldwide bestselling book by E L James. Available in January 2015, the collection includes five gray nail lacquers in varying shades and textures, along with one rich red hue. Fifty Shades of Grey arrives in theaters on Valentine’s Day weekend of 2015.
“The Fifty Shades of Grey book series is one of the greatest publishing sensations of all time, with more than 100 million copies sold to date. Fans have fallen in love with the characters and are eager to see them translated onscreen,” explains Suzi Weiss-Fischmann, OPI Co-Founder & Brand Ambassador. “The collection captures the mood, feelings and emotions of this film with assorted hues of gray, ranging from glittering and gleaming silvers to cool gray crèmes to dark charcoal. The collection also features a rich crème red to represent passion.
The OPI collection includes the following shades:
- My Silk Tie This silky, gleaming silver has got me all tied up.
- Romantically Involved I’m in a deep relationship with this luscious crème red.
- Dark Side of the Mood This brooding, stormy charcoal is dangerously gorgeous.
- Shine for Me This shimmering silver with subtle blue sparkle really turns me on!
- Cement the Deal I’d sign anything to get my hands on this stony, cool gray.
- Embrace the Gray Let this chic, moody gray crème become one with you.
Each nail lacquer shade features OPI’s exclusive ProWideTM Brush for the ultimate in application. The collection will be available beginning January 2015 for a limited time only. Nail lacquers will retail for $11.50 CAN each at Professional Salons and Spas across Canada.
Leave a Reply