With summer quickly approaching, the dreaded swimsuit is getting ready to rear it’s ugly head. Let’s face it – no matter how fit and thin you are, nobody likes swimsuit shopping. For years, I wouldn’t go. I bought my swimwear online and hoped for the best. I would then hide a little bit behind summer wraps and cover-ups.
This makes for a hot and boring beach day. So this year, I’m vowing to make a change and bit the bullet to get a swimsuit that I feel comfortable and confident in.
Like these! I love the retro swimwear trend that has been lingering for the last few years.
I am so glad high waisted swimwear is trendy right now; it’s the perfect blend of modest and practical.
I have also really been loving the retro, one piece look. Swimdresses, short suits, you name it.
1. Modcloth – Bathing Beauty Two Piece ($89.99)
2. Anthropologie – Retro Poppy Bikini ($78)
3. Seafolly – La Vita Bustier and Boyshort ($197)
4. Seafolly – Sophia Boyleg Mio Indigo ($206)
5. Shabby Apple – Quiet Stars ($88)
6. Lauren by Ralph Lauren – Halter Ruched Swimdress ($90)